New Thai House - Leicester Tel. 0116 2530 787
New Thai House - Leicester                                     Tel. 0116 2530 787

New Thai House

1 St.James Street
Leicester LE1 3SU

www.newthaihouse.co.uk

OPENING TIME :

10.00am - 11.00pm 7 days a week

Last appointment 11.00pm

Interested in finding out more about our services?

Simply call us on Tel :

0116 2530 787

or just pop in

Email : newthaihouse@yahoo.co.uk

รับสมัครพนักงานด่วน จำนวนมาก

โทร. 0116 2530 787

Comments

Discussion closed
  • David v (Wednesday, March 25 15 11:25 pm GMT)

Lovely massage with Lisa last week the best service and friendly. I use to have thai massage before but Lisa she was so impressed by her good smile and the best service. definitely see her again. D

• Matt (Saturday, January 31 15 12:01 pm GMT)

Had my appointment with Julie on friday at 3.00pm.

Julie is totaly stunning with a lovely body and amazing firm breasts, my appointment was for 1 hour, started off with a full body to boby massage for around 45 mins with a nice blow job half way
    through, finished off with 15 mins together in the bath washing eachother down with a little bit more touching and playing, would highly recommend and will definately be back soon

• Jay (Monday, December 15 14 03:05 pm GMT)

A great first time experience. The girl was friendly and very beautiful (fantastic figure) and gave the most relaxing massage. A good stress relieve.

• Joern (Sunday, November 09 14 12:02 pm GMT)

Seemd a little strange at the entrance, but then the massage turned into the best massage-experience I had ever. Thank you for this amazing time.

• Sam (Saturday, October 25 14 04:05 pm BST)

Thai house is best in leicester

• Andy (Tuesday, June 17 14 10:25 pm BST)

very warm and welcoming place very good massage from a very beautiful lady thank you Sarah

• Ned Fladners (Sunday, May 25 14 10:25 am BST)

I have been coming here since 2007 and have always left with a massive smile on my face. The service is wonderful and the girls are professional and try their best to make you feel welcome. 10/10

• Em (Thursday, November 28 13 11:47 am GMT)

Had a wonderful time here. Girl was beautiful, and very good at massage. my first visit, and will be back....

• Kawsar (Wednesday, October 16 13 02:08 pm BST)

This place very good services and that place is my best place I love it and I enjoy Me Tony

• pete (Thursday, November 01 12 06:54 am GMT)

This is a placeI will keep coming back to, the girls are gorgeous and very sexy and they do all theycan to please you.
    Excellent establishment can not wait for my next visit.X

• pete (Monday, August 20 12 07:34 am BST)

Very pleasant surroundings, extremely exotic and sensuous masseuses, who cater for all your desires making it a very special stay. Would go back time and time again. Thank you.

Print Print | Sitemap